Tucson's Oldest & Best Antique Mall
3130 E. GRANT ROAD (@ Country Club)
TUCSON ARIZONA 85716
HOME OF TUCSON INDIAN JEWELRY &
(CLICK the ABOVE LINKS to view additional websites)
Over And Counting!
"BEST ANTIQUES at the BEST PRICES that Tucson has to offer!"
Days & Hours:
Tuesday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sun. & Mon. CLOSED
Southeast corner of Grant Road & Country Club (the blue & red
striped building with red, white & blue awning!)
Between Temco Air Environmental and ChickeNuevo Mexican Grill
(directly across the street is Doolen Jr. High School)
FULLY STOCKED WITH GREAT "NEW" (OLD) INVENTORY!
SPECIALIZING IN AMERICAN TURQUOISE & AMERICAN SOUTHWEST TURQUOISE JEWELRY +
- POSTCARDS, OLD PHOTOGRAPHS & OTHER EPHEMERA
- FINE ART, LITHOGRAPHS, PRINTS AND OTHER OBJECTS D'ART
- MEXICAN TAXCO JEWELRY, VICTORIAN JEWELRY
- FURNITURE: LARGE AND SMALL ACCENT PIECES
- ART POTTERY: ROSEVILLE, ROOKWOOD, WELLER, ETC.
- ART GLASS, FINE CRYSTAL & DEPRESSION GLASS
- TOYS, MARBLES, TRAINS, OLD RECORD PLAYERS & ELECTRIC FANS
- ADVERTISING: GAS & OIL ITEMS & LICENSE PLATES FOR MAN CAVES
- HARLEY DAVIDSON © MOTORCYCLE ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES
- RARE AND FIRST EDITION BOOKS FROM THE SOUTHWEST & CIVIL WAR
- MEXICAN ITEMS: FURNITURE, POTTERY, FURNITURE, & FOLK ART
- ORIENTAL ITEMS: FURNITURE, STONE CARVINGS, ART AND PORCELAIN
- WESTERN ITEMS: SPURS, COWBOY AND DISTINCTIVELY SOUTHWEST ITEMS
- NATIVE AMERICAN INDIAN ITEMS: BASKETS, JEWELRY, TEXTILES & ARROWHEADS
- RAW TURQUOISE STONE ROUGH & JEWELRY CABOCHONS AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
The American Antique Mall is located in the heart of Tucson's oldest antique shopping district. Since opening in September of 1993, we are THE destination for antique shoppers from Tucson and around the world! Our multi-dealer mall is constantly complimented as having the best quality of merchandise in Tucson from the best dealers!
The American Antique Mall is Tucson's oldest antique mall and has been featured on the Travel Channel © and honored with many distinguishing awards and published articles. We have won the prestigious "Best of Tucson" award for six years by The Tucson Weekly readers and staff. We won the "Tucson Favorite" award by Tucson Newspapers.
The American Antique Mall is clean, spacious, well lit, secure and professionally managed. Knowledgeable and courteous salespeople are available to answer your questions and be at your service. Merchandise is organized and displayed in such a manner that you will truly enjoy your shopping experience here! Antiques are added DAILY to the mall's expansive inventory. The mall is approximately 7,500 square feet in size and contains the proprietor's items, as well as other consignor's items. We offer a customer "want list" for any items you may not be able to find! Enjoy cool refrigeration air conditioning in the summer months. Wide tiled aisle ways are wheelchair friendly!
Our spacious fenced rear parking lot will accommodate over 30 cars. The rear fenced parking lot can be accessed by the roadway to the East of our building between the American Antique Mall and Temco Air Environmental.
For your convenience, we accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, Debit, and of course, Cash. We also offer a 60 day lay-a-way plan for more expensive items. Sorry, we do not take checks.
To ensure an enjoyable experience for all our visitors, as well as helping protect our consignor's fragile merchandise and 100 year old glass showcases ... we ask that you review our following customary & common courtesy policies before your visit:
FOOD & DRINKS are not allowed. NO OVER-SIZED PURSES, TOTES OR PACKAGES.
SWINGING BACKPACKS cause breakage. THEY WON'T FIT (narrow isles & glass)
LIMIT CELL PHONE CALLS so others may enjoy their visit. NO WEAPONS
Please lock these items in your vehicle, or we will provide you a convenient secure locker with lock and a key you can carry with you while you shop! Your understanding and cooperation is appreciated!
WE ARE TUCSON'S ONLY PET FRIENDLY ANTIQUE MALL!
If you enjoyed your at experience at our mall, please let us know...better yet, please let everyone else know through the following social media!
Please click any of the following links to leave a positive review!
- Trip Advisor
- Google Reviews
- Dwight was the featured appraiser on the Travel Channel © "Dig Wars - Ruby Arizona © " which highlighted the American Antique Mall. The episode aired throughout the summer and fall of 2013.
→ → Our e-mail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org or use our convenient link on "contact" page of this website.
Facebook Code for "like" page! Scan this code with your smart phone! Thanks!
American Antique Mall L.L.C. 1993 - 2016 © Schannep Ventures L.L.C. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED